Facebook PPC Management and Pricing
How Much Does Facebook Ads Management Cost?
Facebook PPC management pricing starts at $399 per month. No setup fees and its month-to-month. If you are trying to crack your sales funnel this is the right choice for you. In addition to multi-variant testing and add creation, Digital Shift will setup you dynamic product ads, review your ideal customer targetting, and work with you to create offers each month.
Facebook PPC Management and Pricing
Have a question or need more help? Contact us to get a custom quote.
Why use Facebook PPC for Advertisements?
The second someone hears about advertising on Facebook they are quick to scoff and write it off. They all claim to have used Facebook advertising before and don’t see it as the incredibly useful resource that it is. Did you know you Facebook provides you with literally hundreds of targeting options? Yes, there are the obvious demographic targeting options such as language, geographic location, gender, and age, but did you know Facebook offers some of the scariest, most detailed psychographic and behavioral targeting information in the marketing world? For example, you could use Facebook targeting to show a very specific advertisement about a sale on jewelry to consumers who have an anniversary approaching within 30 days, or parents who have a child graduating from university in a month or so. Chances are if you have ever made a status about a major life event approaching Facebook knows and has recorded it. Another example could be creating a detailed advertisement targeting women who enjoy fashion and clothing as well as sports and outdoor activities. The advertisement could be new stylish outdoor clothing that has new lightweight technology that will keep you warmer than traditional clothing items. The power of Facebook pay per click targeting is second to none. Therefore, if you want higher conversion rates than detailed, customized Facebook ads are the way to go.
Benefits of Having Experts Run Your Facebook Pay Per Click Ads
In order to successfully run a Facebook PPC campaign, you must invest a large amount of time, energy, and constant attention. For your campaign to be successful you must constantly be adjusting the settings bases on what you, your competitors, and you customers are doing. If you think you have the time and commitment to manage your own PPC campaigns then great, however, if you want to save money and a great deal of frustration you should absolutely consider hiring a professional to do it for you. Here is a list of some main benefits to hiring someone else to run your Facebook PPC campaigns:
- Tools- in order to run effective facebook pay per click ads, you must have the right tools. These tools can be used for A/B split testing to check ad performance or monitor landing pages to see which ones have the highest click through rates and conversion metrics. You must also ensure you have proper, up to date optimization software so your ads are running at maximum efficiency. Furthermore, all these different tools and software cost you money. If you hire a professional you will not have to worry about these small expenses which can add up very fast when you are a new business.
- Conversions- conversion is arguably the most important metric when running a Facebook PPC campaign. You want to reduce your facebook cost per click as much as possible while maintaining the highest conversion rate. However, knowing you want a high conversion and actually attaining a high conversion rate are two completely different tasks. There are dozens of factors that could have a negative impact on your conversion rate, from ad copy to landing page design, to keyword optimization. If you aren’t familiar with these three basic concepts then you should definitely consider hiring a professional.
- Time- if you are a small business owner you already know that time is money. You don’t want to waste your time learning how to manage your Facebook PPC campaign, and you definitely don’t have the commitment needed to constantly manage your account each day. Although you probably could learn how to run a Facebook PPC campaign you started your business because you were passionate about something or were an expert in that area. If you were passionate about Facebook PPC then you wouldn’t be visiting this web page in the first place. Hiring a professional can safe you valuable time so you can dedicate yourself to your business and its needs, not the needs of your Facebook PPC campaign.
- Landing Page Effectiveness- often the true killer of an advertisement is not the ad itself but the final destination or landing page. You could spend thousands of dollars on ads but if your landing page is poorly designed you will not see a sufficient return on investment. If you do a good job designing your landing page, you will see an increase in conversions as well as a decrease in facebook pay per click cost. There are also other important factors that must be considered when designing an effective landing page such as SEO and keyword research. If you hire a professional they will take all this into consideration and ensure you have a landing page consistent with your brand and your advertisement.
- Higher Click Through Rates- when developing Facebook PPC ads you have a very limited amount of space to get your message across. Every single word counts. You want to ensure that you are picking the best words that capture your target market’s attention and lead to the highest click through rates possible. If you want more information about Facebook PPC ad guidelines, check out our blog here.
- Optimal Keyword Research- keyword research is critical for all the best facebook advertising companies. If you have paid to be on facebook without doing any keyword research you practically threw your money away. Detailed keyword research should be the foundation for any and all advertisements. If you want to maximize results with a limited budget you want to find the best keywords with low competitiveness and cost per click. Although there are tools on the internet that can help with keyword research they all have a price tag attached. Therefore, hiring a professional to run your Facebook PPC campaigns will save you, even more, money.
- Certified, trained, and experienced professionals- one of the main benefits to hiring a professional is just that, they are a professional. They have spent the time learning about ad creation in Facebook, Google, and Bing, they have experience running PPC ads, and they have passed certification exams testing their knowledge in each area. If you don’t feel like you quite understand how to optimize your Facebook PPC ad campaign, or navigate the ad creation manager, or just don’t want to waste your time learning the ins and outs of the software then why not hire someone who’s paid to know everything about the software?