How Our Local SEO Services Work
Your local SEO strategy starts with smart research. Your local digital marketing experts will review each keyword for competitiveness and search frequency. Research and data-based decisions allow Digital Shift to get the best possible results. We analyze each keyword based on competitiveness to give you the best local SEO advice possible.
- Clear reporting
- Customer portal to review work anytime
- You own the accounts we create
- High-quality work
- Long-lasting results
Your Local SEO services with Digital Shift are designed to bring you optimized value and the best possible results based on your strategic needs. Our team is able to achieve these goals by listening to your business problem and by implementing a solution that meet your needs. Local Search Engine Optimization Services don’t have to be complicated click here to learn more about our process.
Our Local Search Engine Optimization Services Are Built Around
- Review consistency of listings
- Review competitors in your area
- Research keywords frequency
- Research keyword competitiveness
- Add your business to top directors
- Add your business to niche directories
- Create structure SEO citations
- Create unstructured SEO citations
- Create geo-targeted pictures
- SEO geo-targeted videos
- Create social media accounts
- Create ongoing social signals
Citation Audit & Keyword Research
Without the critical step of a citation audit, you are likely missing out on vital information to help your business achieve success with Local SEO. Digital Shift has you covered!
We research, track, and provide assistance with your search ranking. Not only can you measure your results, but we will also continuously work on your local SEO profile every month.
Your Digital Shift account tracks ranking and monthly changes. Our team can help you get results as soon as 90 to 120 days. Contact us to learn more.
- Top directories
- Niche Directories
- Review Directories
- Structured local citations and unstructured local citation
- Local citation profiles with natural backlinks
- High authority profiles
- Adding media and content
- Videos geo-meta data.
- Photos geo-meta data.
Local Search Engine Optimization Strategy
Digital’s Shift will learn your business and analyze your current situation before presenting a strategy. The additional insight allows us to provide the best SEO and strategic advice possible. Contact us for your complimentary report and analysis.
- Discover where you are online
- Check your online visibility score
- Review Google Search Console (Google Webmaster Tools)
- Find the best keywords to target
- Analyze competitor’s position and keywords
- Target high search frequency and low competitiveness
SEO Strategy Components
- Based on audit and review
- Enhance on-page elements, content, images, etc
- Useful content
- Optimized for keywords
- Used to educate and build trust on the topics surrounding your products or services
Natural and brand Link Building
- Social profiles
- Press releases
Content Property Links
- Lowers bounce rates
- Branded links
- Natural links
- Low competition keywords
High authority Links
- Guest posts
Local SEO Service Project Information
Digital Shift provides local SEO services that you can count on! We are experts in the field and take the guess work out for our valued clients. Our local advertising program allows us to be an affordable SEO for small and medium-sized businesses. We specialize in SEO for your businesses products and services. Our local SEO strategy includes the following advertising and marketing tactics:
- The goal of this project is to create and perform an SEO audit and to create citations to enhance the client’s ranking in search engine
- The project scope covers one business location
- The client will be provided access to our ranking portal
- Fix Data Aggregator Listings
- Fix Tier 1 Citations, Bing Places, and Apple Maps
- Fix existing citations on Important Sites
- Add Any Missing Listings
- Coordinate Phone Verification
Local SEO Service & SEO Audit Deliverables
SEO Webmaster Optimization
- Configuration/review of Google webmaster account
- Configuration/review of Bing webmaster account
- Configuration/review of Yahoo webmaster account
- Configuration/review of Yandex webmaster account
- Configuration/review of Alexa webmaster account
SEO Search Engine Optimization Review
- Enhancement of titles and heading
- Rewriting URL (link) names
- Creating/updating sitemaps
- Creating/updating robots
- Building website hierarchy
- Reviewing image names and image ALT (Alternative Text Names)
- Reviewing internal links
- Clean-up of page code and tags
- Social account/Authorship Setup (free Google+ account required)
- Recommendation on In-page links
Fix Data Listings
- We’ll carefully analyze, clean up, and enhance your listings for the major online data aggregators (Acxiom, InfoGroup, Localeze, and Factual for US businesses; Aggregators, Industry Canada, Yellowpages.ca for Canadian businesses).
- Data aggregators syndicate business information to a large number of websites and online platforms, so having them fixed and completed is of critical importance.
Fix Tier 1 Citations, Bing Places, and Apple Maps
- Analyzes, cleanup and enhancement of your citations at the important tier 1 citation sources
- Including D&B, Citysearch, Yelp, Yellowpages, Yahoo, Superpages, Local.com, Foursquare, DexKnows, etc.
- Analyzes, cleanup, and enhancement of your Bing Places and Apple Maps business listings
Fix existing citations on Important Sites
- Cleanup and enhancement of your existing citations across top important sites
- This includes Kudzu, MerchantCircle, Manta, Mapquest, ShowMeLocal, MojoPages, HotFrog, Brownbook, etc.
- Manual local business citations listed including business name, address, and phone number
- Create sitemap and robots and register files with major search engines
- Create webmaster tools account, to track site traffic and keyword analytics
On-page Local SEO (per Package)
- Google maps, including a route planner
- Google friendly sitemap so users can find your location better (KML File generation)
- Address output in a search engine friendly format (Schema.org format)
- Showing opening hours (with Schema.org output)
- A business store locator to easily find your nearest location
- Support for multiple business locations
Still Have Questions About Local SEO Marketing?
If you need help with SEO for your local business and you aren’t sure what to do to get more business, contact us for a complimentary consultation with a local SEO expert. Digital Shift will help you make the right choice be allowing you to review our case studies with customers just like you! We have local SEO packages to fit any budget making it easy to get started and to scale as your needs change. It’s easy to get started working with our Local Search Marketing Team! Contact us to learn more about our money back guarantee.
Do You Currently Have Someone Helping You With SEO For Local Business?
If you’ve been working with a company for the past 90-120 days that provides Local SEO Services and you haven’t seen any results, contact us right away to get a second opinion. Business SEO and local business marketing services shouldn’t be complicated, so if you aren’t seeing any results get in touch so that we can do a risk-free assessment to help you better understand your current situation.