Website Maintenance Packages Design For Businesses
If you are a growing business, you probably are focused on increasing sales and working with existing customers. Digital Shift’s Website Maintenance Packages make it possible to get the help you need without the complexity of managing and hiring an addition staff member with the required skill set. We can help ensure that your website is regularly updated with fresh content!
Get the website maintenance help you need without having to hire a new employee or taking up your own valuable time. Your website will be in great hands and handled by professionals that follow best practices, so you don’t have to worry about beginner mistakes that result in downtime, server crashes, email downtime, or lost data.
Some examples of how our clients use their website maintenance package support hours:
- Making updates and new website development
- Updating company directories and staff profiles
- Adding recent company news to website
- Creating new web pages with new products or services
- Updating product pricing and sales
- Adding promotions to the website
- Updating hours of operation, schedules, and contact information
- Changing an address or contact information
- Enhancing existing website content and pages for SEO
- Adding new images and content to your website
- Performing website updates and backups
- Fixing bugs or errors on your website
- Performing offsite local backups for you
- Reviewing link structure and sitemap
- Analyzing website for broken links
- SEO optimizing images and tags for search engines
- and More!
Digital Shift’s Website Maintenance Goals
Digital Shift’s goal is to create the best website packages for its clients. We strive to be the website maintenance company of choice for business owner’s, professionals and marketing managers. As your digital partner, we work with you and handle the technology that helps run your business. Contact us to learn more about how we can take the stress out of your website and hosting services. Digital Shift offers monthly fixed price maintenance packages so that you can keep your website up-to-date without worry about any large surprise bills.
Find the plan that works best for your business by clicking the button below.