Content Management Systems Benefits:
- Access your website’s content from virtually anywhere
- Plugins and apps are available from most providers and platforms including Apple and BlackBerry
- Better collaboration between multiple users and website guests
- Get things done more efficiently by reducing repetitive tasks
- Control user access and functions with user profiles
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editing enables you preview your changes before you finalize them
- Easy to use one click uploads
- Access your website from any remote location
- Flawless integration with social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
What is a CMS?
CMS is an acronym for Content Management System. It is an online based system created to simplify managing, organizing, and publishing web information. A CMS allows users to create, manage, and publish their content with an easy to use and intuitive interface.
How Do I Use a CMS?
Not only will we provide you with training and resources, but we will also support you before, throughout, and after each project. We provide two hours of training included in every project to make sure you have a thorough understanding of your new system.
We have used many different systems over the years. Some CMS’ are free like WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal. CMS’ can be customized and many come with a wide variety of plugins. Whichever CMS you choose will we teach you how to manage your entire website.
I am Non-technical!
A CMS allows non-technical users to make changes to a website with very little training. After we work with you to determine how you want your website to look and feel, the rest is non-technical. We train you to post blogs, web pages, videos, images, and links.
CMS – A Smart Choice!
Customers demand the most up to date information and resources to be online. If your website is not current, customers are encouraged to search elsewhere and are less likely to return to your website. From our experience, you will make more changes and updates to your website than you originally planned. A CMS allows you to manage and update your content quickly, easily, and ultimately enabling you to provide the most up to date information to turn visitors into customers. Explore your options before investing in a website.