What is a Social Card?
Social Cards are visible on social media networks and are the combined results of using:
- your social media post update, plus the use of an existing:
- social media link post image (usually 1200x628 because it works best on post channels),
- along with an attention-getting title (from the social metadata, 25 characters max),
- compelling description (from the social metadata, 30 characters max), and
- call to action (from the social meta + link URL or button depending on the channel)
Social cards is what you see as a “card” style display on the social channel itself and are a way to engage your audience with eye-catching, impactful content.
Social cards include usually include the link-post social image size because this social media image size is ideal for posting with a content update, and are the standard for when links are shared hence the name “link posts.”
The best size is 1200 x 628 as it works well for Facebook, Twitter, Linked and also appear correctly on Google.
Book a Free, 30-Minute No Obligation Health Check (Valued at $1,000)
Speak with a seasoned Marketing Specialist today and get a digital marketing success roadmap analysis to ensure your company’s marketing is bulletproof AND future-proofed against new developments.
Secure Your Session in One of Our Few Timeslots