What is PPC (Pay-Per-Click)?
If you are wondering what is PPC? You are on the right page! PPC stands for Pay-Per-Click. It is an online advertising strategy that uses paid advertisements to direct traffic to your website. These advertisements can be displayed in search engines such as Google or Bing and on sites like Facebook and LinkedIn.
You bid for ads to appear when the right keywords or specific audience criteria is met. The ad will be shown, and a small fee is charged once the ad is clicked hence the term “Pay Per Click.” Businesses bid on advertisement space on specific keywords for their business.
Therefore, it is extremely important to analyze your business to ensure the best keywords are chosen. Businesses must find the perfect balance of cost and visibility to ensure maximum results from the campaign. Digital Shift will get you results! Our professionals will help you take your business to the next level!
Benefits of PPC
Below are the primary benefits of pay per click advertising:
- Customer Insight – Better understand your customer’s behaviours and search patterns
- Pay when used – Your ad is only charged when clicked, and the potential customer is redirected to your website.
- Accurate tracking tools – ability to see the sales that resulted from your ad
- Flexible campaigns – You can target your ads anywhere globally or even set to your specific target market location.
- Qualified Targeting – Ads only show up if a potential customer is searching for your keywords!
- Works on all mobile and desktop devices – get your ad seen regardless of platform!
Why Choose Digital Shift?
Contact us to learn more.