The Digital Shift Linkedin Training Program
For a Linkedin training program to be effective, we need to understand two things: 1) who your ideal customer is, and what you are doing to fulfill their needs. The Digital Shift team can help you best understand these objectives through our process:
- Get Started Today - To be extremely useful with our Linkedin lessons, it's important that you first understand all the features that LinkedIn has to offer.
- Building a strong foundation - Before you can start executing the advanced strategies in Linked University, you’ll need to have your foundation in place.
- Linkedin Connect - Learn how to utilize LinkedIn to find and connect with your target audience and build your network of first-degree connections.
- Linkedin Proactive - Take your Linkedin campaign to the next level by installing highly efficient systems that generate leads and proactively promote your business.
- Group Strategies - Learn the best strategies to leverage LinkedIn group memberships and how to start, manage and grow your own branded LinkedIn group.
- Maximize Respons - Take the success of your business into your own hands by engaging with your prospects in a highly effective way that gets results.Create Awareness.
- Create Awareness - Take the steps to help your business stand out, get noticed and be remembered on LinkedIn.
Linkedin Training starts at a one-time investment of $2,000. The training is completely customized to your business needs and objectives on LinkedIn. We will research and help you engage with groups, create a strategy, and help you engage with your ideal customers on LinkedIn.