Styles, Best Practices, and Technology all Change.
Give your existing website the face-lift it deserves. Bring your website up-to-date! If you already have an existing website, we can update or rebuild it – we do NOT need to start from scratch. Your online reputation is not something to take lightly. Companies unsatisfied with their current website refuse to market it and lose out on opportunities. If you are at all uncomfortable about the look of your website, please contact to explore your options. Newer technology allows for better integration, services, and functionality. We can help integrate your website to services such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. We can also make it easy for you to manage all of these services from one location.
A Redesign is economical and viable
A website redesign is a solid investment. A redesign will increase your credibility through a professional design, an easy-to-use user interface, and social media integration. Your redesign will offer greater visual appeal, provide better functionality and usability for yourself and your customers. Improving these areas of your website will increase your confidence! You will be proud to show off the new look. If your current website is not delivering or looks dated, you might want to ask yourself, “is it time for a change?”
Think of it as a renovation
A website redesign does not mean starting all over. If you worked hard to get your content, chances are we can build off it and improve it. Digital Shift can work with you to salvage your existing content and to help enhance it. Redesign project: 1) can be as simple as designing a new look, adding images, and tweaking your content; 2) Can be as customized as you want such as adding social media, a newsletter, a video, and more!
Web Design Before
Web Design After
Get The Look You Want
Our Redesigns Provide:
- Web 2.0. Ensuring your website is up to date and able to be connected
- SEO – Make sure your website is seen
- Mobile Ready your content -optimized to display on a mobile device
- Social Media Integration – manage all of your accounts from your website
- Content Management System – make publishing and manging your websites content simple
What This Means to You?
- Increased credibility – show off your new look
- Increased Visibility – better search engine rankings
- Increased traffic – more visitors directed to your website
- Qualified – leads visitors who are actually interested in your products or services
- Increased conversion rates a better customer experience to create more sales