Get Your Google AdWords Setup by a Google AdWords Professional
Get all the benefits of working with an AdWords professional without having to hire a new employee or taking up valuable time to learn it on your own. Digital Shift provides a full-service Google AdWords setup solution completely customized to your industry and business needs. We walk you through step-by-step and make sure that your campaign is set up correctly from day one. Let us help save you money from costly beginner mistakes!
The setup package includes the following:
- 5+ hours of expert Google AdWords Pay-Per-Click advice and setup
- Configuration of your Google AdWords account
- Keyword research assistance and review of keyword types
- Help with setting up your first AdWords Campaign
- Campaign structuring to reflect your services/product line
- Review of Ad components and campaign offer assistance
- Recommendation on landing pages
- Automation and email marketing automation advisory
- Creation of Ads that generate business
- Keyword optimization bidding strategies
- Review of remarketing and display network strategies
- Assistance with negative keywords
Not sure about any of the above item? Contact Digital Shift for a complimentary consultation and analysis to learn more.
The Google AdWords setups service starts at a one-time investment of $1,000.
Want better audience tracking and audience list building? Add-on Google Analytics to get custom audience list building assistance. Create custom advertising combinations based on your visitor’s interaction, target only new users, returning visitors, and much more.
Ad-on Google Analytics for only $750 (regularly $1,500)
Looking for monthly managed Google AdWords services? We got you covered! Sign up for six months and get Google AdWords and Google Analytics setup for free (only available for a limited time). Check out our Google AdWords Management Services to learn more.
Google Tag Manager Consulting & Setup Assistance
Starting at 2,000 depending on requirements and complexity of website and tracking requirements.