Here’s the information that you’ll need to start with local SEO.
Location – This is just the name of your location or the area you service – usually the city name
Business Name – This is the full official business name that is to be used to citations, directories and local SEO
Address – The address exactly as it is listed on Google or the official presentation you want
Phone Number – The unique location-specific phone number
Website – The location-specific website URL or link it is also referred to as the location-specific landing page
Contact Email – If available this is for a location-specific email (usually a forwarding email to the main account) if one is not available a general contact email can be used
Hide Address – Do you want to display this address on Google My Business (service area business)?
Note – Any other notes or comments about the location including old addresses used
Other things you’ll need:
- You’ll also Need Your Business Description. Since different directories have different maximums we recommend the following:
- Short Description – 150 characters max
- Medium Description – 300 characters max
- Long Description – 500 characters max
- Logo – if you’re a client we likely already have this
- Images – location specific, building (inside/outside) images and team photos are recommended
- Social banner/headers images – if you’re a client we will also create these for you!