Our Toronto PPC Service offers Google Adwords Management
With Google AdWords and other best practices, we will optimize your keywords through research and analysis as part of our Toronto PPC Service. Keyword research and analysis is a critical component of our Pay-Per-Click (PPC) service and Google AdWords Management strategy. What is a keyword? A keyword is a word or phrase that we will evaluate based on local search frequency in Toronto, the global search competitiveness, as well as the “rankability factor” using our Digital Shift Algorithm. We will monitor and evaluate your maximum cost-per-click (CPC), which the maximum willingness to pay-per-click. Learn more about what we have to offer and how it can help your business overcome many of the challenges it’s facing today. Continue reading to learn more about how we implement Pay-Per-Click & AdWords Strategies.
Full-Service Toronto PPC Services & AdWords Management
What does full-service mean? Well… it means that once we complete the hand-off stage you no longer have to deal with the pain of update your keywords, tracking your progress, and optimizing your landing pages. Digital Shift will help you achieve your goals with a complete advertising strategy! This means that we can help drive cold traffic, warm traffic, and hot leads to your website in the smartest way possible. We help look after your brand and present it to the most qualified leads! Toronto PPC Service includes creating and managing your Ads, which means not having to outsource landing page design, optimization, content writing, graphic design, etc. Everything is done in one place, and we do it well. That’s how Pay Per Click Management should be!
Detail of What’s Included with our Toronto PPC Services & AdWords Management
- Landing page creation and optimization is standard with our Google PPC management services
- Creation of text ads including headline creation, description, display URL.
- Setup of ad extensions to enhance the visibility of your ad by displaying information such as site links, your business number, location, reviews, just to name a few.
- Target marketing identification and campaign setup to your target market based on placement, audience, topic and keywords
- Display targeting optimization, which will allow us to target interests, age, gender, and target users that have previously visited your website.
- We will optimize your ads for mobile devices
- Configure language options if other than English
- Location targeting
- Budget setting and expectations management
How We Can Help Your Business?
Do you honestly have time for all of this? And what we have explained so far is only scratching the surface! Let us help you by avoiding the costly learning curve and beginner mistakes. Digital Shift helps save you time and money. We work with companies in a synergetic fashion! This means that they can get affordable advertising and management services while being able to focus on running their business smoothly.
Toronto PPC Bidding Strategy Consultation
- We will explain the bidding strategy that we will be using for each of your campaigns
- The strategy will be linked to your goals, which may include measuring clicks to your site and driving traffic (Cost-per-click/CPC), counting impressions of your brand and create awareness (Cost-per-thousand impressions/CPM for the display network only), or calculating a conversion of a specific action (Cost-per-acquisition/CPA). Demographics can also be used to maximize conversion to your website.
- We will also discuss bid adjustments and flexible bid strategies after your campaign is up and running.
Toronto PPC Campaign Consultation & Google AdWords Management
- Search Network Only Analysis based on the estimated number keyword search results that reflect the number of customers wanting to connect with your product or service instantly.
- Display Network Only Analysis matching your ad with placements to increase brand awareness expectations based on matching your keywords to match a website’s central theme through its content.
- Search Network with Display Select for shared budget campaigns only, since we will follow best practices and set up a separate search and display campaign.
- The Search Network with Display Select is typically what most clients come to us with because it is how they initially set up the PPC Campaign.
- We will evaluate features and more advanced options including remarketing and mobile app ads via the display network during our consultation.
- We will also evaluate your campaign based on keyword match type including broad match, broad match modified, phrase match, exact match as well as negative keywords
AdWords Management That Will Help You Target Your Ads
We will analyze you keywords, your campaigns, and optimize your campaign targeting, your keywords and device targeting. Our team will not only stop there! Our goal is to truly understand your ideal customers and help get your brand introduced to your ideal customers at the lowest cost per interaction. Once your customer knows who you are we want to teach them what you do and help you can help them. Digital Shift will help your customers evaluate your products/services to their needs. You products/services will emphasize the business problem that you are solving for them. The next step is to help them better understand why your product and service is important to them and why it matters. Our strategy will help your ideal customer convert! We can help you reach this goal through education and building credibility. Contact us to learn more and here’s what it means to you:
Why are keyword match types important on the search network?
- Broad match type will include misspellings, related searches, synonyms, and variations (wider audience)
- Broad match modified appear mean that the keywords can appear in any order and contain modified terms that allow for close variation, but not synonyms (all display network ads are treated as broad match).
- Phrase match are a close variation in a phrase
- Exact match returns an exact term and close variations (more specific target audience)
- Don’t forget to set negative keywords! Many customers who used to manage their own accounts forget to set them up.
We will Advise You on Display Ad Targeting
- Since we are not limited to only one of these option and will use a combination of the following targeting methods to create a strategy for you.
- Review Contextual target including Keyword Targeting and Topic Targeting
- Review Audience targeting which include affinity audiences for brand awareness, but if you are wanting to reach audiences actively shopping for a product/service customize the affinity audience.
- Interests will help you target people interested in products/services similar to yours.
- Remarketing can help you reach people who previously visited your website.
- While demographic ad targeting will allow you to target based on age, gender, and parental status.
- We can also target based on specific sites in the display network.
Our consultation will also cover Campaign structure.
- We will tailor each campaign to your specific business goals based on the campaign type
- We will create ad groups appropriate to your strategy or structure of your website such as themes, and products/services
Toronto PPC Service Continued What Happens After We Setup Your Campaign
- Quality Score evaluation and keyword and campaign management
- Quality Score analysis for each keyword based on; 1) click-through rates, 2) landing page experience and 2) ad copy relevance
- Ad Rank Monitoring (ad position)
How Quality Score & Ad Rank Benefit Your Toronto PCC Business Strategy
Quality Score is an important component of our Toronto PPC service because a better quality score can improve your Ad Rank and result in 1) higher ad position and/or lower cost-per-click (CPC). Quality score isn’t based on auction time factors but instead focuses on expected click-throughs, ad copy relevance, and the landing page.
Ad Rank takes into account action-time factors including keywords, devices, language, locations, and times. The willingness to pay-per-click as well as the quality score (described above) contributes to your quality score. What does our service mean to you? We will aim to win a higher position at a lower pay-per-click bid because out expert team will assess your keywords, ad title, and copy, as well as your ad extension.